Public Interest Law Fellowships
Public interest law fellowships provide an opportunity for law school graduates to work for public interest law organizations (or potentially launch their own enterprise). This page contains links to active public interest law fellowship programs, as well as fellowships that accept law-related proposals/projects.
Note that a number of law schools offer public interest law fellowships for graduates of their institution.
This page is a work in progress and more resources are coming soon. If you have suggestions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consolidated List of Programs & Funders (via Georgetown OPICS)
- Echoing Green Fellowship
- Equal Justice Works Fellowship
- Gallogly Family Foundation Public Interest Law Fellowship
- Open to 2023 graduates of The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, The University of Colorado Law School, and American University Washington College of Law. Recent graduates of those law schools who will complete a judicial clerkship by fall 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- Skadden Fellowship
- Women's Law & Public Policy Fellowship Program