Agency Overview: The Safe Center LI, Inc. (TSCLI) is the leading provider of services to victims of interpersonal violence in Nassau County. The agency provides comprehensive services to victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, and human trafficking. The Safe Center is a thought leader that seeks to develop and implement innovative interventions to meet the multifaceted needs of victims and survivors.
SUMMARY: The Clinical Intake Coordinator will offer a rapid response for clinical assessment and diagnostic formulation. Strong candidates will demonstrate strong engagement skills, case coordination skills, knowledge of community services, and ability to establish good referral network relationships. Experience or training in crisis intervention, advocacy, and case management helpful. The Clinical Intake Coordinator reports directly to the Senior Director of Counseling Services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and monitor referrals made for clinical services
- Conduct phone screens to determine appropriate level of care
- Conduct clinical assessments which include diagnostic formulations
- Present cases to Disposition Committee for case assignment
- Provide appropriate internal & external referrals based on service needs and follow up with clients to ensure service delivery
- Provide crisis intervention and suicide risk assessment as needed
- Attend weekly supervision meeting
- Attend case conference meetings when necessary
- Work closely with Hotline regarding crisis cases as well as referrals
- Collaborate with the Clinical Directors
- Participate in CAC-MDT bi-monthly meetings (as needed)
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- MSW or equivalent degree required. Licensed or eligible for limited permit
- Experience and training in providing trauma-informed services to survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
HOURS, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday)- two evenings until 8 p.m. are required
- Medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Generous PTO policy
- Access to National EAP services
- Salary: $50,000 ($52,000 if Bilingual)
Send Cover Letter/Resume to email@example.com
The Safe Center LI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, , religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, , marital status, parental or familial status, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, , status as a protected veteran, military service, housing status, other non-merit factors, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The Safe Center LI believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to providing comprehensive and quality services to the communities we serve. Our goal is to hire, promote and retain a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, at all job levels. We encourage those with lived experiences in the communities we serve to apply.